Thoughts, Experiences, Questions, Lessons ....

Sunday, August 20, 2006

No more Next:

I've decided to no longer put the Next: that I used to put at the end of each posting.

My Reasons.....
1. No one is waiting or want to know about my next post.
2. I cannot blog about other small topics/news/websites I want to write about till my Next: topic is posted, for eg: Impressions of a FOB is a topic I was supposed to blog about next, but I need more time to write about it and meanwhile I came across Farecast about which I wanted to write, but couldn't write.
3. Many times I ain't that articulate to think about the Next: topic or frankly have a topic in mind about which I want to write.
4. My creativity (exaggerating a little bit here) is being lost if I stick to a routine and can't post about things I want to write at that moment.

Hence good bye to Next: topic feature. But surprisingly, I know the topic for my next post after this, which I won't tell. Ssshhhhhhhh...............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarkar...i do not agree to ur first reason....who told u that no one is waiting for ur next post....I check ur blog site every hour to see if theres any great thoughts to enlighten us...the worlds waiting for the "next" post...

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Pritesh Shah said...

@PJP, I know you're doing what you're best at .... PULLING MY LEG

But I feel like such a celebrity anyways.... ;)

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home