Thoughts, Experiences, Questions, Lessons ....

Thursday, August 24, 2006

PC World lists 100 Best Products of the Year

PC World magazine has come out with a list of 100 Best Products of the Year, the list is interesting because it has products from e-mail application and other tiny utilities to huge HDTVs and expensive chip-sets. Last I browsed through the list I found I was using or have used in the past atleast 20 of those products. Each time I browse through the list I find atleast 1 new product that I've used or currently using.

Some products on the list are like del.icio.us, Mozilla Firefox, DealNews, Yahoo Mail & Maps and yes even Blogger is on the list at no 33. Since I'm not a big gadget freak (can't afford too) I've not used many of the cameras, LCD TVs and montiors, etc products on the list.

One product that I expected to be on the list were Cell phones from Nokia and Sony Ericsson but I only found T-Mobile SDA Cellular Phone at no 62. Its amazing how life is getting so dependent on these gadgets and digital products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home