Thoughts, Experiences, Questions, Lessons ....

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quote of the day

First of all, I'm back after my 2 month long hiatus. I'm all fine, nothing happened to me, BUT But but I did get into trouble. The trouble that I've got myself into is to be HAPPY, CONTENT and SPARKLING henceforth with this nice and beautiful person. Most of my friends know but for all that who don't I did meet this amazing girl who I've decided to spend my life with. And I'm all happy, excited, ecstatic, cheerful for this new life ahead. I hope to continue with my regular blogging going forward.

So the random saying that I remembered when I overheard something was

"It's not what you don't know, it's what you know that generally lands you in trouble"
- Some random website which I don't remember now.

There are so many occasions in life where you're like..... 'GOSH, It would have been so much better had I not known about this thing'. Well, personally I feel that so many times; at work, with friends and family. Its just so much better if you don't all the complex details and politics of human relationships with each other. I hate times when I've to behave as if I don't know about some news, issues when I actually know them. I would rather like to be surprised by not knowing them than to put up a false face. Anyways, that's me.

What are your thoughts ?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Harish said...

nice post..visted ur blog after a long time..i liked ur idea of inviting friends to write a post ..will ask some of my friends too..u shud write one for me when u get a chance..pls congratulate PJ from my side on his effort..

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home